Automation Technology for fastening applications
What is BeA Autotec?
Simply put, BeA Autotec tools extend the capabilities that limit hand-held pneumatic tools.
Mounting a tool? Integrating it into a machine? Tired of wasting time by constantly reloading tools? Looking to speed things up, and shoot up to ten times a second? Need feedback about whether the magazine is empty? Controlling a process via PLC?
Or even thinking about using robots for fastening solutions?
BeA Autotec has answers for all of those challenges.
Custom-built in Germany since 1989,
BeA Autotec is truly The Power of Fastening.
BeA Autotec: what is available?
Looking to fit a tool into a tight space, while still offering high load volumes? Fastening into a hard to reach space? BeA Autotec magazine configurations and custom-options allow to accommodate all requirements. Available for almost all BeA fasteners and optional accessories for full system integration.
- fasteners load from the rear
- simple and compact
- also available for robotic applications, with external reload station
- ideal for high-load applications
- fasteners are stacked on top of each other to maximize load capacity
- the most popular Autotec tool
- combines high load-volume with a low profile
- fasteners load from the side
- can be mounted upside down
- reload via interchangeable magazine
- shorter reload times, increased productivity
- especially suited for wall-panel applications
- Up to 700 coil nails
- Vertical magazine (up to 700 nails) for a smaller footprint
- Up to 4 strips of nails
BeA Autotec accessories optimize your workflow for decreased downtime and increased autonomy. Accessories include:
- eletric actuation valve
- magazine control sensor
- shot control to alert of fastener jams
- central plug for single electrical connection
- continuous feed cylinder to attain high and consistent fastening speeds