Simple, quick, robust, cost-effective, utility patented.
BeA VTT connectors, an innovative, economical and efficient way to assemble shipping crates made out of wood (such as OSB) and cardboard.
Simply place the connectors, bend them (for corner connections) and place boards in the VTT-Connectors. Shipping containers are secured
with (poly- or steel-) strapping. VTT-Connectors are available for board sizes of 1/2″ (VTT12) and 5/8″ (VTT15).
- Quick and accurate assembly
- No nails or screws required to build crates
- Cost of shipping empty crates – with VTT Connectors the crates can be flat packed and quickly assembled on site
- Crates can be opened quickly, no nails or screws to pull. Simply cut the strapping and access the product.
- VTT-Connectors (and crates) can be reused.
- Wood recycling without having to worry about nail or screw removal.
- VTT-Connectors have been succesfully tested by BFSV in Germany