Simple, quick, robust, cost-effective, utility patented.
BeA VTT connectors, an innovative, economical and efficient way to assemble shipping crates made out of wood (such as OSB) and tri-wall corrugated.
Simply place the connectors, bend them (for corner connections) and place boards in the VTT-Connectors. Shipping containers are secured
with (poly- or steel-) strapping. VTT-Connectors are available for board sizes of 1/2″ (VTT12) and 5/8″ (VTT15).
Quick and easy installation:
- build base of crate
- take one VTT Connector per corner
- bend VTT Connector to create 90 degree angle
- place VTT Connectors on base
- secure with BeA's VTT screws
- insert side walls
- place one more VTT Connector on each corner (simply pressed into the OSB)
- close crate
- Quick and accurate assembly
- No nails or screws required to build crates
- Cost of shipping empty crates – with VTT Connectors the crates can be flat packed and quickly assembled on site
- Crates can be opened quickly, no nails or screws to pull. Simply cut the strapping and access the product.
- VTT-Connectors (and crates) can be reused.
- Wood recycling without having to worry about nail or screw removal.
- VTT-Connectors have been succesfully tested by BFSV in Germany
- BeA Fasteners USA offer two screws to make installation even easier
- available in 7/8" and 1 1/4" lengths
- screw VTT Connectors to base
- place screw in triangular cut-out